Fried fish contains 125 to 250 calories depending upon the type of the fish. Fried fish Pakistani is very delicious and spicy which is cooked mostly in winter season. Any fish recipe is full of vitamin e and it reduces the growing age effects on every human being.
Fish (Fillet, Clean) 5 Kg (pcs)
Rock Salt 40 grm
Mustered Powder 15 grm
Lemon Juice 100 ml
Garlic & Ginger Paste 70 grm
White Pepper Powder 25 grm
Worcester Sauce 60 ml
Red Chilli Powder 30 grm
Mix Maida 400 grm
Eggs (Beaten) 12 NOS
Yield 20 Orders
One Portion 2 pcs (250 grm)
Total Cost 1525.76
Per Order Cost 76.25
1. Cut fish in pieces (4”length and 3” dia) each.
2. Marrinate fish fillet with salt, ginger & garlic water atleast one hour.
3. Wash thoroughly to remove the salt.
4. Make a paste with mix flouring salt, mustered powder, Worcester sauce, red chill powder and eggs.
5. Dip fish in above paste and coating with bread crumbs.
Fried fish by Chef Zakir is ready in Pakistani style. The same style of cooking is used in India as well.