Chicken Kadai | Chicken Kadai Recipe | Masala Chicken Kadai
Masala Chicken Kadai is a famous Indian recipe. This traditional dish is available in almost every popular restaurant. The ingredients of spicy chicken kadai includes all the popular spices in South Asia like green pepper etc. Read the recipe of Indian Masala Kadai Recipe below and make this in your kitchen.
Chicken ½ kg (karhai cut),
oil ½ cup
green chilies 10 (sliced cut)
lemon juice 2
coriander ½ bunch
Tomatoes ½ kg ( chopped),
ginger paste 1tsp
garlic paste 1tsp
chili powder 2tsp
onion 1( finely chopped)
salt to taste
Turmeric ½ tsp
Garam masala ½ tsp
Ginger 1 inch piece sliced cut for garnishing
Fenugreek leaves ( kasoori meethi) 1tbsp
Chicken Kadai Recipe
1. In a large pan heat oil and fry the chicken until it turn golden brown.
2. Remove the chicken from the pan and in the same oil fry the onions till they turn brown.
3. Now sauté the fenugreek leaves, red chili powder, salt , turmeric, ginger and garlic paste for 1min.
4. Add the chopped tomatoes in it and cooked well
5. When it become mushy add fry chicken in it and cook for 5mins.
6. Now add one cup of water, cover the pan and leave it on a low flame for 10mins
7. Top it with finely chopped ginger, green chillies, garam masala and lemon juice.