Boneless Chicken Cream Masala is a delightful main-course item. It fuses the flavor of fresh cream and cheese with traditional Indian spices. The outcome is a unique finger-licking meal which will leave your family asking for more. Try the following recipe which serves three to four individuals.
Calories in Boneless Chicken Cream Masala …………. 590
Boneless Chicken: 1 kg
Fresh Cream: 5 Tablespoons
Grated Cheddar Cheese: 2 – 3 Tablespoons
Oil: 2 Tablespoons
Green Chili: 8 – 10 (Large)
Fresh Coriander Leaves: 1 Bunch
Salt: According to taste
Cumin Powder: 2 Teaspoons
Red Chili Powder: ½ Teaspoon
Ginger Paste: 1 Teaspoon
Garlic Paste: 2 Teaspoons
- Wash the chicken and cut it into squares of the desired size.
- Make a slit down the middle of each green chili and remove the seeds. Put these chilies into the grinder along with fresh coriander leaves. Do not remove the leaves from the stem for extra flavor. Grind into a coarse paste.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing all the ingredients except the chicken and oil.
- Marinate the chicken pieces for at least one hour. Overnight marination will lead to even better taste.
- Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan. Add the entire marinade into the pan and cook on medium flame. Stir every now and then. Cook till the chicken pieces become tender and the gravy thickens. The oil should come to the top.
- Serve the delicious Boneless Chicken Cream Masala with hot bread or traditional puri.