Recipe For Beef Roast | Cooking Beef Roast | Beef Fillet Roast
Beef Roast is a nutritious food and it contains 166 calories per serving. You can learn how to prepare delicious beef roast with fillet. The ingredients with complete directions about “How To Cook Beef Roast” are written here. This Beef Fillet Roast recipe is cooked in Indian style.
3kg cleaned beef fillet
30grm rock salt
5grm mustered powder
15grm black pepper powder
15grm H.P sauce
50ml Worcester sauce
10grm garlic (chopped)
10grm ginger (chopped)
20grm carrots and cabbage(coarsely sliced)
How to prepare
(1) Mix 25grm salt, 10grm black pepper powder, mustered powder, 40ml Worcester sauce , oil and chopped garlic and ginger.
(2) beef fillet in refrigerator till chilled. Then sliced it thinly for marination.
(3) Marinate beef fillet in above paste and mix wall.
(4) Keep it in marrination at least 2 hours.
(5) Roast on grill on medium heat till medium well..
(6) Add remaining ingredient & grill before serving.